1. The data administrator of the Users of the website operating under the link http://www.forestagri.mediaprod.com.pl (hereinafter referred to as: the Website) is Forestagri Sp. z o.o.. A limited partnership with its registered office in Damasławek (Zielona 1A, 62 - 110 Damasławek) registered in the business register kept by the District Court for Poznań - Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, 9th Commercial Department of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000675733, Tax Identification Number: 7661996359, REGON: 367165685 (hereinafter: Administrator).
2. The Website Users' data is protected in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable laws, in particular in accordance with the law with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons in relation with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) (hereinafter: RODO).
3. The administrator respects the right to privacy and takes care of data security.
1. The Site does not store or process Users' data, except those provided by the User via the contact form on the Website.
2. After completing the form and giving consent, the User's data is directly sent to the Administrator's e-mail address, ie firstname.lastname@example.org, which is located on a separate, external server, hence the personal data provided in the contact form are not visible to unauthorized persons. The service of the external server is dealt with by an entity acting on behalf of the Administrator, i.e. HOME.PL, ul. Zbożowa 4, 70-653 Szczecin, NIP 852-21-03-252.
3. The data provided by the User in the form, ie the minimum name and e-mail address of the User, are processed in order to process the information contact. Providing these data is voluntary, but necessary in order to contact the Administrator through the form.
4. The legal basis for the processing of User's data is art. 6 par. 1 lit. a) RODO, i.e. the User's consent to the processing of their personal data.
5. The User has the right to withdraw the above-mentioned consent at any time without affecting the conformity of processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
6. The data provided by the User will be kept by the Administrator for up to 5 years.
7. The Administrator does not transfer (does not sell and in any way lend) the collected personal data of Website Users to third parties, with the exception of the entity handling the administrator's mail server, referred to in point 2 above.
8. The User's contact with the Administrator will be possible via the contact form on the Website and the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
9.Each person whose data will be collected and processed by the Administrator through the contact form has the right to access, rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object. In order to exercise these rights, the User should contact the Administrator. In addition, the User has the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body, ie to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
10. Based on the User's data provided by him in the contact form, the Administrator will not make automated decisions to the User, including decisions resulting from profiling.
1. The site uses so-called "Cookies" (cookies). "Cookies" are IT data, in particular text files that are stored in the end device of the Website user (e.g. a computer) and intended for using the Website.
2. The website uses only session cookies that will be stored on the Website User's device until the website is left or the software (web browser) is turned off. The user has the option to delete "cookies" by changing the settings in his web browser.